How to setup local linux server as SFTP

I want to use duplicacy to backup files and folders from my windows PC and store the backup on a local linux server (repurposing a laptop to act as a linux server)
I plan on installing ubuntu on the laptop and want to use it’s internal harddrive as the first backup destination.
How do I configure the linux server so i can use SFTP and backup there?

And then i want to save the backup on backblaze as well. So should I backup to both the destinations? Or should I backup locally on the linux server and then copy that backup to backblaze? (Will the later option require me to buy 2 licences since I’ll have to run copy command on the linux server?)

Is this a correct way to setup SFTP? How To Enable SFTP Without Shell Access on Ubuntu 18.04 | DigitalOcean

Most linux servers should have SFTP set up by default as it is part of SSH. You should be able to access your server via SFTP using your linux username/password.

I would recommend backing up to your linux server and then copying to backblaze. See Back up to multiple storages for explanation. No, you don’t need a license to run the copy command.

Thanks. I am using the web GUI so I set a job that backups to local and then copies to backblaze.