Urgent Issue - Unable to Locate GCD-Token

Hi gchen,

I have an urgent issue with Duplicacy via the SASPUS Docker. I know you may not support unusual configs, but this is a quirky one that appears to be pointing out Duplicacy being blind to the Token File thats right in front of me.

From the LOG:

2020-04-06 03:03:52.711 ERROR STORAGE_CREATE Failed to load the Google Drive storage at gcd://DUPLICACY/CONFDATA/CTU-UNRAID-1: open /media/appdata/Duplicacy/Keys/gcd-token.json: no such file or directory
Failed to load the Google Drive storage at gcd://DUPLICACY/CONFDATA/CTU-UNRAID-1: open /media/appdata/Duplicacy/Keys/gcd-token.json: no such file or directory

Those files do exist and there is Content within the file…

What would cause this?

Kind of urgent as this would be my main priority as a backup source. Appreciate any suggestions you may have!

Thanks Kindly.

Please make sure that that file is accessible inside the docker. That is, you need to run a console inside the docker to see if the file is there.

1 Like

Just resolved this now.

A Saspus Docker Update broke the link to itself.
So I added an entry in for that location to now map within the Docker.

Took me a while to figure out…

Thanks for the help, appreciated.

For anyone: Feel free to use the :heart: button on the posts that you found useful.

For the OP of any #support topic: you can mark the post that solved your issue by ticking the :checked: under the post. That of course may include your own post :slight_smile:

Can you please elaborate what happened? Which link to what had broken?

You have updated the container and something outside or container changed?

I would really like to know — if that’s a container issue I’d want to fix it.

This media/appdata/Duplicacy/Keys/gcd-token.json Is host-side url. Container cannot see host-side urls. Have you mapped it to to the container and then that mapping got lost from your container start environment?

1 Like

Hi Saspus!

Sorry man, this was a good while ago now. Basically, i had an update pending, when i updated it, it appeared to of reset a few HOST:CONTAINER paths for some reason.

This had now been fixed by mapping those again and all appears to be fine.

Thanks for the attention to detail though and asking, but sadly i forgotten the specific at this stage <3

1 Like