Duplicacy Restore does not allow choosing RepositoryID

I am currently testing restores from a computer that did not do the initial backup. This issues says that I should be able to choose the repository id during the restore but I am unable to. Restore On Another Computer I can list the repository id and I can check the repository but when I run this command:
duplicacy_win_x64_2.0.8.exe restore -d test -r 1 -overwrite – “file\location” I am presented with a syntax error.

Running the same command without ‘-d test’ tries to restore from my pre-initalized respository that is empty. What is the proper method in which to use the restore command to restore on another computer?

Yes, the restore command does not allow the repository id to be specified. This is by design, because otherwise it can easily lead to accidental overwrites. What you can do is to initialize a new repository on the other computer with the same repository id and then you will be able to restore there.

Worked like a charm. Thank you for the quick response, and my apologies for the misunderstanding.