Accessing prune from Web Edition

I am totally new to Duplicacy so I am sorry if I am asking an idiotic question that is obvious to all.

I downloaded and installed the Dublicacy Web Edition on a Windows x64 machine and set up a couple of backup jobs. As a test I configured the jobs to backup a user’s folder tree and one critical software specific folder tree. It has now run for a day and, as expected, created more than a dozen revisions.

What I am now looking to do is configure Dublicacy to basically collapse any backups that are older than 1 week into a new “root” backup (sorry, I am sure I am using the wrong terminology). Conceptually, I want to be able to go back at most 1 week for retrieve a revision.

I think I need to use the prune command but I don’t see any way to access that from the Web UI. Does this need to be done from the command line? I have tried typing “duplicacy” at the command line and it says the command is not recognized. I was really hoping to set up the prune operation as a scheduled task that happened each week or so.

When you create a schedule, instead of pre-selected “backup” select “prune”.

Prune will delete revisions according to the rules you specify. I’m not sure what you mean by “collapsing the backups”.

Thank you. This really helped. I think I’m close to having it set up properly now.