Please describe what you are doing to trigger the bug:
I defined a snapshot ID with non-ASCII 127 characters (Scandinavian ‘ö’) and tried to backup files.
Please describe what you expect to happen (but doesn’t):
I was expecting Duplicacy can handle non-ASCII (UTF-8) characters in snapshot-ID names.
Please describe what actually happens (the wrong behaviour):
The backup uploaded all the files, but Duplicacy was unable to upload the snapshot file in the end:
URL request ‘https://pod-000-1099-18.backblaze.com/b2api/v1/b2_upload_file/abbcxxxxxxxxb1c061490a13/c001_v0001099_t0014’ returned status code 400
… (received this error message multiple times)
Failed to upload the file snapshots/snapshot-id-with-äöå/1: Maximum backoff reached
I tried to manually create a folder to B2 with Scandinavian characters using the B2 web-UI and I succeeded without any problem. Therefore this might be a bug related to how Duplicacy B2-backend handles snapshot ID filenames. I have used the same snapshot ID with Onedrive without any problems.