Backup progress does not show when clicked

Please describe what you are doing to trigger the bug:
Clicking on the progress bar during backup

Please describe what you expect to happen (but doesn’t):
The current log to load into the newly opened tab

Please describe what actually happens (the wrong behaviour):
The browser tab loads forever, no log is actually displayed.

The effects look identical to Logs does not load log files -- browser window spins forever. This is in Duplicacy web 1.4.1, running from the hotio/duplicacy:release Docker on UnRaid.

In addition (I’m not sure if these are related bugs, or expected as I’m new to Duplicacy):

• The progress of the backup does not update in the schedule view unless the page is manually refereshed with F5 (It does, just at varying frequencies)
  • The “Activities” display on the main screen does not show the progress of an ongoing backup until it is completed

The log viewer in 1.5.0 should be more responsive. However, if there is no data in the log then nothing can be displayed even in 1.5.0. You can increase the verbosity by adding -v as the global option.

I’ve just run a backup with the -v paramater on and unfortunately even whilst observing the line 2021-03-09 11:01:45.285 INFO FILE_SKIP Skipped 192 files from previous incomplete backup appear in the non-tailed log file with F5, no line appeared in the tail log viewer.

Also, perhaps would it be possible for the log reader to ‘backfill’ the log contents so far, and then start tailing afterwards? I think that would be more useful than having to remove “&tail=true” from the URL to see where the backup is up to so far.

And is that “activities” display problem related?

Sorry for the barrage of questions.

I’ve now discovered that the reason for the little output is because I misunderstood stood how global options were applied, and by backup was never actually running verbosely.

I was also accidentally running an older version of duplicacy-web.