Backup to Google Drive does not list all Shared Drives

Hello,

I’m setting up Duplicacy for the first time. While trying to add a Google Shared drive as a Storage I have added the Token file then click to browse the Shared Drives. Only the first 10 Shared Drives are listed and I cannot select the drive that I need. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Brian

Regardless, I would recommend against using shared drives as backup target. There is a limit on total number of objects shared drive can store and Duplicacy can reach is quite quickly on a rather modest backup size.

Thanks @saspus, I am well aware of the file/folder count limit of Google Drives. This is the best option at the moment though. Any help with seeing all of the drives would be appreciated.

1 Like

This is a bug. Only 10 shared drives are returned in the first API call. To get the rest, the same API should be called again with a starting token returned in the first call, but the web GUI doesn’t do this currently.

Unfortunately there is no workaround. The CLI checks the drive name in the same way so it will complain about the missing drive if it is not returned in the first API call.

I’m working on a new web GUI release which should be available by the end of this month. This fix will be included.

@gchen Thanks so much for the info. I will wait for the update and give it a try once it is released.