Cannot backup to B2

I cannot backup to B2. I had v1.0.2 so I thought that installing 1.1.0 might fix it.

Occasionally B2 servers will return EOF, but I think we already handle this error in the latest version. Can you turn on verbose logging and try again?

Hey, sorry for the long delay. I installed the new version and turned on verbose logging. I noticed that there was an unnecessary $RECYCLE.BIN on the drive, so I got rid of it. Now, I get this (on 1.1.1):

This is a go bug that occurs when there is a symbolic link that was likely created using junction.exe. It has been fixed in the go repository but not in the latest release.

There is a new version 1.1.2 available on duplicacy.com. Please reinstall with this version and let me know if it fixes the bug.

Well, now I am getting a popup with “invalid activation code”… uninstalled, overwrote, nothing.

Run regedit to remove the registry value License and Signature under HKCU/Software/Duplicacy. When you start Duplicacy again you will see the activation dialog where you can choose to start the 30-day trial.

Starting from version 1.1 we no longer offer free personal licenses.

Still getting EOF randomly.

There was some problem with our error handling code – it didn’t retry on some code path. I uploaded a new version (1.1.3) which should fix this bug.

Now I’m getting some error code 408 and EOF in list_file_names.

I uploaded a new version 1.1.4 that handles this 408 error. Please try again.

Ok, it’ll upload a lot more now, but now I get list_file_names EOF and error code 400.

There is a new version 1.1.5 which should handle this 400 error. Basically it will switch to another upload server if an http error is encountered.

I downloaded 1.1.6 and it worked! Subsequent backups are also working. Thank you very much.

Great! Thank you so much for reporting these issues!