Can't add Google Drive to a new installation

So, this is pretty odd, but I pulled the duplicacy docker image from saspus here, ran it with no problems, but after I download my gcd-token.json from google and put it in the “Token File” field, I can’t select my “Shared Drive”. It’s just blank. I thought it may be a permissions issue with the file, but the permissions are good.

As a reference, I’ve also tested OneDrive. It uses a similar method, and it seems to work fine. As for my Google Drive, I really don’t understand what I’m doing wrong here. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Edit: At this point, I feel like this must have something to do with the web client itself. I went ahead and downloaded the web client for Windows, and then Linux, and I had the same result … but again, only for Google Drive. I’ve included some screenshots to better show what’s going on. I mean … 1 screenshot, because they don’t trust new users. This is the blank “Shared Drive” screen that shows, even after I put my “gcd-token.json” file in the appropriate field:

Interestingly, I don’t have this problem from the command line. Again, because I’m only allowed 1 screenshot, I just copy/pasted my output from that test:

bash-5.1# cd config/bin
bash-5.1# ./duplicacy_linux_x64_3.0.1 init test gcd://test
Enter the path of the Google Drive token file (downloadable from https://duplicacy.com/gcd_start):/config/gcd-token.json
/config/bin will be backed up to gcd://test with id test
bash-5.1#

Not even 1 reply? At this point, I’ve had other people try this exact scenario with the same results. Something is definitely broken with Google Drive on the web gui. It’s just not working. It would be nice if someone reached out. I may be new to duplicacy, but I’m not so green that I don’t understand how to use a gui, or at the very least, follow instructions. The command line utility was a breeze compared to this, and it shouldn’t be like that.

Not only have I tried this in different environments and operating systems, but I even made a new google account and downloaded a brand-new token. There is literally nothing more that I can do. This is something that needs to be addressed by the duplicacy team.

Discussion continues here:

(not merging topics to preserve links…)