Convenient way to "list" in web UI, and issue

The only way I’ve found to do a “Duplicacy list” in the web gui is by going to the “restore” tab, and waiting for the menu to populate. I have searched around the forum, and tried clicking on all the gray things like the count of revisions in the Dashboard - such a shown here 2020-02-24_06-33-36 - this would seem a natural place in the GUI to get a list of revisions. But it’s not there.

Anyway, when listing using the “restore” there is a problem. I rotate my storages out to have one offsite. When I go to “restore” it automatically attempts to populate the menus for the first storage in the list. If that storage is missing, then the whole program times out for a minute or more while it tries to find the storage that’s not connected, before control comes back to the user and I can select a different storage.

2020-02-24_06-30-13

If nothing else, it seems like this should be fixed.

For listing revisions, am I missing something?

Thanks
Morgan

1 Like

You can edit the ~/.duplicacy-web/duplicacy.json to rearrange the storages such that the removable storage won’t be the first one. Or you can simply remove the first storage and then add it again.