Did I prune too soon?

I’m using Duplicacy web. I setup two backups each with their own schedule. Each backup goes to the same bucket in Backblaze. The first backup schedule ran: backup -> prune -> check -> done. Then the second backup started (for the first time) and it’s taking a few days to upload. During this backup, the first backup ran again and ran prune with -keep 0:90 -keep 7:30 -keep 1:7 -a -exhaustive

Will this cause chunks from the unfinished second backup to be marked as fossils for deletion?

In general, should prune never run for a storage that is currently being backed up to?

Thanks

Yes, if the unfinished second backup is an initial backup. On the other hand, if the initial run of the second backup has finished, then Duplicacy knows the existence of a secondary backup, and although it will still mark chunks uploading by an ongoing second backup as fossils, it will never delete them. Instead, it will defer the deletion until it sees the completion of the second backup, by which time it should turn these fossils back into regular chunks.

Ok, what should I do now, knowing that prune did run during the initial run of the other backup?

When the second backup finishes, run a check job to see if there are any missing chunks. If the check job doesn’t report missing chunks then the backup is good.