Duplicacy backup job never finishes

Unraid in docker (hotio 1.5 i believe), Ui version.
I have several backup jobs on a single schedule. (Not sure if this is bad practice.) I never get the entire to finish. My first backup seems to complete daily (after an initial 9 hour run). My second does not, and the other will if I run them manually on the ‘backup’ tab, but will never run otherwise. It as if the second job halts all others because it never finishes. I have two exclude filters. And the logs are of no help. Not sure if I can increase the verbosity of the logs. I’ve left the client up the entire night (it takes 8+ hours for the first backup). These backups are from unassigned drive to unassigned drive (mounted via /mnt/drives in the docker container). The backup (referring to the 2nd job here) always starts fine, but never seems to finish and I’m never around to see what went wrong and the log shows nothing. I’ve now moved this second job higher on the schedule to see if it makes a difference. Any suggestions? Any way to increase the verbosity of the log or at least have it write why it’s not in my restore list to log?

Running backup command from /cache/localhost/1 to back up /mnt/disks/MoviesAndShows
Options: [-log backup -storage backup_local -threads 1 -stats]
2022-04-03 16:36:26.684 INFO REPOSITORY_SET Repository set to /mnt/disks/MoviesAndShows
2022-04-03 16:36:26.684 INFO STORAGE_SET Storage set to /mnt/disks/backup_local/duplicacy
2022-04-03 16:36:26.685 INFO BACKUP_START No previous backup found
2022-04-03 16:36:26.685 INFO BACKUP_INDEXING Indexing /mnt/disks/MoviesAndShows
2022-04-03 16:36:26.685 INFO SNAPSHOT_FILTER Parsing filter file /cache/localhost/1/.duplicacy/filters
2022-04-03 16:36:26.685 INFO SNAPSHOT_FILTER Loaded 2 include/exclude pattern(s)

You can increase verbosity of the logs with -d switch.

Check duplicacy_web.log file, and /var/log/messages as well. Also check uptime of your system – maybe it reboots in the middle of the night.

Otherwise I’d suspect duplicacy runs out of ram. How much available ram is there?

Thanks for the reply @saspus .
The difficult ‘MoviesAndShows’ disk (was job #2, now #1) is still running. I don’t see anything in duplicacy_web.log since I started the manual schedule. (Just acesses to /assets when I started the manual job) Ram is 16GB with 25% utilized currently (and docker should have access to full RAM). I have been messing with CPU pinning in unraid (a while back), but have 4 CPUs pinned to the duplicacy container. Nothing in /var/log/messages in either unraid or inside the container. I’ll try adding the -d switch if this schedule doesn’t complete and report back. Thanks for the reply!