Duplicacy Schedule Tasks

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help, running the Duplicacy Docker, and keep getting issues with my Schedule tasks missing days until I log in See Picture:

Capture

if there anyways to fix this ? or could I run a script to force the task to run?

Thanks,

If you meant schedules are not run until you open the browser to enter the master password, you can set the master password in an environment variable named DWE_PASSWORD before running the web GUI.

1 Like

I have already set the password, thank you, my issue is that backs wont run unless i have the brower open on Duplicacy, I was kinda hoping Duplicacy would be a setup and forget, but now worried that its not going backup if I need to perform a DR.

When you first opened Duplicacy in the browser, did it ask you for the master password used for encryption? If so, then DWE_PASSWORD was not set up correctly.

Also, check the log file ~/.duplicacy-web/logs/duplicacy_web.log to find out why the backups weren’t running.

I think your correct, trying to add the DWE_Password currently but not appliing, any guides for this?

Thanks

How did you set DWE_PASSWORD? Please note that it might be case sensitive.

confirmed this fixed the issue, thanks you