- Add a new storage backend to support StorageMadeEasy’s File Fabric, which is a multi-cloud storage and management service
- Fixed a bug that caused the storage size or the number of revisions to become zero without recent check jobs: Web-UI: Why does my Storage Size graph show zero, except on days I perform a Check?
- Show hidden files/subdirectories (whose name starts with
.) when browsing local directories: Web can't exclude .hidden files or folders
- Add an option in the Setting page to download the latest CLI version only if it was released more than 30 days ago
- Show the host name (rather than
localhost) in the Backup page
- Fixed a bug where the application icon is not changeable on Windows in a customized version: Customization of the web GUI
How is this installed?
I installed as administrator, selected run as windows service, but accessing web addition in browser still shows 1.3.0 installed and I now have both 1.3.0 and 1.4.0 files in the “C:\Program Files\Duplicacy Web Edition” folder.
A question: I just extracted the executable from the package and copied it to the folder in
appdata (and edited the
Any problem doing it that way?
I don’t believe that’s the way to update the windows service.
I’m not using it as a service. It is a usual installation on Win10, in which I made some customizations.
Yes, for a customized version you decide your own version number.
You need to first uninstall the existing installation by running the uninstaller as administrator which will stop and remove the 1.3.0 service.
For Mac User:
Is it enough for an upgrade from 1.3.0 -> 1.4.0 to copy the file from the DMG to the Applications folder and then start it?
Yes. And grant the application full disk access again.
This topic was automatically closed after 20 days. New replies are no longer allowed.