Duplicacy Web Edition 1.8.2 releases

11 posts were split to a new topic: How to use recent duplicacy_web release in a docker container

Many Thanks for the new Version!

Just thought I’d mention, the version available on the download page is still the older 1.7.2…

@gchen Any ETA on a package for QNAP?

1 Like

I added links to QNAP and Synology packages.

Still only 1.8.0 listed on the download page @gchen.

I am having some trouble downloading the R1000 synology release. It is flagged by windows defender as a trojan.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?name=Trojan%3AScript%2FWacatac.B!ml&threatid=2147735503

I see there are checksums available for the main packages but I cannot find any for QNAP/Synology so I am not comfortable adding an exception. Can you check this / provide advice? None of the other downloads are prohibited by Windows Defender, only the R1000 release.

It is a false alarm. VirusTotal finds nothing: VirusTotal

The R1000 package was built with DSM 7.1 while all others were DSM 7.0.

I get “the certificates for this application are expired” using duplicacy_web_qnap_x86_64_1.8.0.qpkg on QNAP TS464. It runs fine though.

same, it’s signed with a certificate that expired in september.

I just updated to v1.8.0, excited to try out the ability to select multiple folders/files to restore. Unfortunately, I cannot get it to work on any desktop browser (I’ve tried it in Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. I am unable to select even a single folder or file. Clicking on the filename in the list does nothing (I can expand folders by clicking on the folder icon). On a whim, I tried it on my phone and the selection does work properly there (I see the check mark next to each folder/file I’ve selected).

Anyone else having trouble with this? Is there some secret I’m missing? :grinning:

Can you open the browser developer console to see if there is any error (F12 on Chrome)?

So I went back to check the console for possible errors, but this time selection is working perfectly. I am beginning to suspect something funny is going on with the Logitech software my mouse uses for hotkey mappings, as I’ve been running into other issues with it recently. If I see this again I will do some more troubleshooting, but for now consider this operator error.

Thanks!

QNAP gave me this certificate years ago which unfortunately expired earlier this year. I have not been able to get in touch with them after the previous contact left the company. I’ll try to make another attempt.

1 Like

Hi, any date to fix “Strorj” window instead of “samba” ?

This has been fixed in 1.8.1, which is almost ready. I’m waiting QNAP to give me the package signing certificate.

Hi, great new :slight_smile:

It is possible to publish the other versions in 1.8.1 in the meantime?

Hi, any news about v1.8.1 ?

1.8.1 releases have been uploaded. Still waiting for QNAP certificates so there are no 1.8.1 packages for QNAP.

1 Like

Great, many thanks for your work.

1 Like