Error 400 when backing up to Google Drive

I am finding that my last check failed with the following message:

ERROR LIST_FILES Failed to list the directory chunks/: googleapi: Error 400: Bad Request, failedPrecondition
Failed to list the directory chunks/: googleapi: Error 400: Bad Request, failedPrecondition

I researched the forum and found that it may be a result of a limit on Google’s side? My backups for all my computers combined totals about 730GB. Of that my server is around 700GB and it is this machine where the check failed (it appears the backup was actually successful). I also have backups running every 2 hours. What can I do to resolve this?

Is this the very fist error logged?

Is this a backup that is running for over 7 days while another prune running in parallel?

What happens if you retry?

How many threads are you using?

Yes it is the first time this error has been logged. The backup has been running for more than 7 days. and there are no other prune jobs running in parallel. I have only a single prune job defined for this repository and that is used for all of my home computers. I have all jobs configured to use the default of 4 threads. It has completed again successfully since first reported. I just don’t want to have to babysit my backups and wonder if they are completing successfully. That is the reason I stopped using Duplicati and started using Duplicacy.