Error when setting up OneDrive

Getting this error when trying to save the settings. I got the token file in there and I can see my onedrive folders when choosing the destination.

Failed to check the storage at one://unRAID-backup: chdir /cache/localhost/all: no such file or directory

I even made the folders /cache/localhost/all just to see, didn’t help.

Can you elaborate on your setup? What OS? How do you install? Is this Web version or command line? Is it naked or in the container? How did you make that path? Is the user that created the path the same as the one attempting to read it?

Unraid, installed the docker via the app directory. Accessing it via the web. I created that path from the OneDrive website. I’m the sole user of it.

This is caused by not mapping the /cache directory correctly. You can go to the docker’s console (click the duplicacy icon on the docker page and select console) to see if the /cache directory exists.

I have the cache mapped to a folder on one of my drives that I don’t use. It worked for Duplicati.

I did see a cache folder from the console like you mentioned.

Can you create the directory /cache/localhost/all there?

I was able to make those directories and still getting this error.

Not sure if this matters, but I had to move the onedrive token file to /var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/(long-text-string/ in order to find the file. I don’t seem to be able to get duplicacy to see anything above this.

My docker config is:

Host Path for /config: /mnt/user/appdata/duplicacy

Host Path for /cache: /mnt/disk2/backup-cache/

Host Path for /logs: /mnt/disk2/backup-cache/logs/

So I started over (not that I had got anywhere) and created a backup and selected the first tab, Disk, to see if I could at least get the backup to work with a local storage. When I select the folder on the right, all I see is that path I mentioned above /var/lib/docker… So I selected /cache since it’s supposedly redirected in the configs, but I get the same error. On my disk2 where it’s redirected I made /cache/localhost/all and /localhost/all incase I’m reading that wrong but the error persists.

My goal here is to simply back up the virtual windows 10 that I run on this unRAID server. I was backing it up with duplicati to my onedrive, but wanted to see what else is out there.

If you don’t see cache in the local directory list, then there is some problem with your path mapping.

Can you try to map /cache to a directory under /mnt/user just for testing?

Ok that worked to get past that error. So I got the storage part set up.

Now I’m trying to set up the backup, but Duplicacy can only see inside the /var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/(long-text-string)/ folder from earlier. How do I go back up to see the files I want to back up.

Can any one help me with this?

I don’t know how to let the application see back down to the root folder. It only can view inside that path I mentioned above.

I figured it out. First of all I was using the wrong app in the community app list. I am now using the “Selfhoster” one instead of “hotio”.

I am now able to browse my /mnt/ folder by mapping it to the /backuproot/ in the configs.