Failed to check file storage error One Drive

I have checked the forums pretty decently for this issue and I cannot find any solution.

Not sure why new users can only include one embedded media, kind of dumb, but since I can only include one picture I believe this one to be the most useful as it shows the error.

If you see all 4 files, I am trying to select my one drive folder “backup” as a backup destination in storage and receiving this failed to check file storage error in one drive, even though the folder exists as it is obviously able to show me in the UI itself that it exists.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am moving across the country very soon and need a very quick cloud backup solution incase anything happens.

Thank you in advance

Looks like duplicacy does not have access to the mounted folder to create temporary files in.

What is the OS and how are you running duplicacy?

Thank you for the reply. OS is Unraid via Docker. Below is a snippet of my settings including the /cache which is where I assume temp files are being stored in.

Hey.

So I found in the settings the temporary storage directory setting. When trying to change this directory to anything and saving it it reverts to “/” everytime now matter which directory I choose. Not sure if this is an unraid issue or not.

Hey I figured it out I am a dumbass. Just had to obviously extend the cache directory to localhost/all in the unraid settings not in the settings on duplicacy.

You helped alot pointing me to the issue though I appreciate it

1 Like

I’m not sure what you found out but glad that it worked :).

I guess you are using a container and the config mount was not writable.