Failed to read the stat file for storage

Hi,

I’ve recently installed Duplicacy Web in Docker using this Docker Hub by saspus, however it is deployed on a Synology DS918+ NAS.

Everything seems to work quite well (tested backups/restores etc) via cloud storage and local and it works as designed, however I am noticing in the logs that the stats cannot be loaded, as this file path doesn’t exist in the NAS:

Failed to read the stat file for storage ‘storage-name’: open /root/.duplicacy-web/stats/storages/‘storage name’.stats: no such file or directory

Manually navigating to that directory does prove it doesn’t exist, (ls while SSH’d into the NAS and sudo) but it seems I am unable to change the behaviour of the image by mounting the volume of where the stats folder is actually located when I created the docker image. In my case is:

/volume1/docker/duplicacy-web/config/stats

All the relevant folders that it seems to need are there, I just can’t figure out how to remap the file paths in the image to where the folders are located in my case.

I don’t know whether this is a Synology NAS Docker limitation, or if I’m just doing something wrong…

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Duplicacy Web: “Failed to read the stat file for storage”