I spent some time searching around for this and couldn’t find anything. Sorry, it must be really obvious to regular users…
- I have Duplicacy Web UI installed on one laptop
- I have a few Storages, a few Backups, and a few Schedules configured and it’s been working great for a year
- If that laptop, dedicated to running Duplicacy and all my backups, ever dies, I’m not sure exactly what steps I need to take to make everything work again on a new laptop
- How do I back up my Duplicacy “universe”, so if anything happens to the laptop, I don’t lose my backups?
- Any special considerations when encryption is enabled on the Storage?