How Do I Prune a Backup ID With No Repo and No Current Schedule Job?

I’ve read: Prune command details

Basically when I was evaluating Duplicacy I created a test backup folder from my Desktop (thanks Azerty and gchen with the + issue last time).

This test backup folder no longer exists, I don’t plan on restoring it, yet it is backed up and I no longer wish for it.

I have tried a prune job with -id test and -exhaustive yet I cannot seem to remove it.

How do I:

• Remove this backup ID?
    Edit: Worked out to do this I need to set a prune schedule with the options -threads 4 -id test -r 1-8 -exclusive. -threads help the process run faster, -id must be set to tell the prune job which useless backup ID to remove, -r must be set (can use a range), if not set nothing will be removed, -exclusive must be set to say it is safe to delete.
  • How do I flatten other IDs to only their current revision? (for my own knowledge)
    Edit: This is done with -threads 4 -id test -r 1-8

Edit: Worked out to do this I need to set a prune schedule with the options -threads 4 -id test -r 1-8 -exclusive. -threads help the process run faster, -id must be set to tell the prune job which useless backup ID to remove, -r must be set (can use a range), if not set nothing will be removed, -exclusive must be set to say it is safe to delete.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.