How to use Gui to Remove (Prune?) 1 nested folder from my Dropbox account?

Hi - I’m no Duplicacy expert but have been happy with the Web-UI setup I have on my Unraid server, backing all sorts up to Dropbox.

I’ve run out of space and would like to remove a folder (Old), that is within another folder (Main), from the Duplicacy backup and then also prune it from Dropbox.

• I used the Include/Exclude option and added the folder (Old) as an Exclude.

• I also have a Prune schedule setup (not to run on any day, so I can just run it manually once), but I’m a bit lost on what other options to set here? I have chosen the (Main) folder in the Destination box. For Rentention, I don’t want anything else removed from the (Main) folder on Dropbox, just the folder (Old) inside it. I guess I need something in “options” to accomplish this?

Thanks for the help
S

If the old folder was in its separate snapshot id and only there — then you could delete all revisions there ans data will be purged.

If that data is contained in any other snapshot, e.g. as part of main folder backup, then you can’t purge, without deleting all backups of main folder, in which old folder was present.

Duplicacy snapshots are immutable.

darn, ok thank you. Guess I’ll remove the whole thing, exclude that particular folder and backup again. Yay for Fiber.

Thanks for the info