Invalid compression level 201

Please describe what you are doing to trigger the bug:
I’m testing out duplicacy for offsite backups of my important zfs datasets in the cloud.
I’ve went to the root of an zfs dataset and initialized a new repository and uploaded an backup.

sudo -i
cd /home
duplicacy init -e -key /tmp/public.pem -erasure-coding 5:2 -zstd -storage-name backblaze-eu-central-backups elitebook-840-g6-raccoon-data-home b2://racc-duplicacy-backups
duplicacy backup -stats -threads 16 -zstd -storage backblaze-eu-central-backups

After the initial backup succeeds and some incremental backups I’ve decided to actually test restoring the dataset.

sudo -i
mkdir /mnt/test_home_restore
zfs create raccoon/TEST_HOME_RESTORE
zfs set mountpoint=/mnt/test_home_restore raccoon/TEST_HOME_RESTORE
zfs mount raccoon/TEST_HOME_RESTORE
mount | grep test
# raccoon/TEST_HOME_RESTORE on /mnt/test_home_restore type zfs (rw,nodev,relatime,xattr,posixacl,casesensitive)
cd /mnt/test_home_restore/
duplicacy init -e -key /tmp/public.pem -erasure-coding 5:2 -zstd -storage-name backblaze-eu-central-backups -repository /mnt/test_home_restore elitebook-840-g6-raccoon-data-home b2://racc-duplicacy-backups
# Enter Backblaze account or application id:***********
# Enter corresponding Backblaze application key:*******
# Download URL is: https://f003.backblazeb2.com
# Enter storage password for b2://racc-duplicacy-backups:********************************
# The storage 'b2://racc-duplicacy-backups' has already been initialized
# This storage is configured with an invalid compression level 201
ls -la .duplicacy/
# total 1
# drwxr--r-- 2 root root 2 Sep 11 22:02 ./
# drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 3 Sep 11 22:02 ../
duplicacy list
# Failed to read the preference file from repository /mnt/test_home_restore: open /mnt/test_home_restore/.duplicacy/preferences: no such file or directory

Please describe what you expect to happen (but doesn’t):
The repository initializes and I’m able to access my backups.

Please describe what actually happens (the wrong behaviour):
The repository doesn’t initializes. The initialization fails with “This storage is configured with an invalid compression level 201”

Here’s a potential fix: Fix compression level check by gorbak25 · Pull Request #653 · gilbertchen/duplicacy · GitHub