Unraid Running Duplicacy container (hotio) which runs WebUI to local disk. Things have been running fine for a couple of months. But my fault I never set a prune job so I think it was just continually filling up. No I get ‘no space left on device’ and I cant seem to get the space to actually delete it. I’ve tried:
- doing ANYTHING useful through the WebUI. There’s no way to delete snapshots (but then again maybe there’s no way to manually delete snapshots from the CLI) I’m regreting buying WebUI and thinking I should have gone with CLI
- going inside the container I see nothing but duplicacy_web command which hides prune and all other commands from the user so you cant use it directly
- I set a pruning job (also with -exhaustive but I get an error that that’s not an option) and also ‘no space left’
- deleted snapshots manually (just from the snapshots folder) and tried to run prune to clean up those missing snapshots. Still get no space left’
- set a check job and get 'some chunks reference by some snapshots do not exist in the storage and it fails
I’m so fed up with this, I’m about to delete all snapshots and start over, but for future reference is there anything I can/should do?
Is there really no way to go to my backup drive and manually delete ANY snapshots? All the chunks are combined and I can’t selectively delete anything?