No Tray Icon in KDE?

I’m new to Duplicacy, and I started with the Web version. I’m starting -browser (minimized). I see no tray icon in KDE. Am I missing something, or is that not working yet?

It is not implemented in the linux version. I couldn’t find a good system tray library that doesn’t introduce extra dependency.

Trying out Duplicacy, running Fedora Linux KDE version. Looking at this topic from 3.5 years ago, there was no tray icon at that time, it appears that is still accurate now.

Does Duplicacy start automatically when the computer starts up? Or do I need to enable it in autostart? If I do need to enable it in autostart, what do I need to do? I don’t see an actual application to select.

I have used KDE Fedora in the past, as well as Arch XFCE, and I am currently sitting on PopOS (Ubuntu). While I have Duplicacy set up to auto start, and my browser pops up with the WebGUI everytime I restart my computer. Having a tray icon would be nice to know that the system is operational and there are no current errors. Are there any plans to implement the tray icon feature in the current Duplicacy release? I know I can always open a browser and check, but having that little icon sitting in my tray would be a nice reassurance that everything is operating correctly.

That said…great software, right up there with ARQ for an amazing backup solution! Thank you! When I was on MacOS and Windows I used ARQ for years, and it took a long time to find a suitable replacement for that software when I made the switch to Linux. I thought Duplicati was it, but Duplicacy is far superior to that platform in my useage.