Hi, I have configured several jobs in the web edition:
- backup to local storage, hourly
- copy to wasabi storage, every 4 hours
- check local storage, daily
- check wasabi storage, daily
- prune local storage, daily
- prune wasabi storage, daily
- can I configure all these jobs to run in parallel or do I risk corrupting backups etc by doing so? if yes, can any of them run in parallel without causing problems or only some specific jobs?
- what is the recommended frequency for each job type considering a local storage and a mirrored cloud storage?
- are there any recommended flags/settings for each job type? I am already using -vss (I’m on Mac and it seems this is supported) and -threads 1 because my understanding is that it’s better to use a single thread when using spinning disks for backups. What else?
Thanks a lot in advance!