Prune, Check "at boot/logon" question

This must have been asked before, but I couldn’t find it…
About the web-UI:

Most of my computers are turned on sporadically for a couple hours every day. So the hourly backup schedule hits these well. But setting a prune or check for once a day or once a week is problematic, because the computer may not be turned on during that time. (My current solution is to run the prune and check every hour after the backup. Seems very wasteful.)

Am I missing an obvious way to set a once daily prune and a once weekly check, when I’m not sure exactly what hours the computer would be on?

I’m thinking something like: an hourly setting that only runs if it hasn’t already been run in the last 24 hours or 7 days or whatever interval.
Meaning: run once a day/week/month at a specified increment of time.

I think from a GUI standpoint, this could be done by adding an item to the Schedule configuration page : “Run once every 24 hours/7 days/30 days, n minutes after logon”
Of course, I have no idea how hard it would be to implement this.

(I guess I could figure out how to use Task Scheduler or similar to do this from the CLI, but this will be annoying different on each OS.)

You can have one computer running prune for you. The prune jobs can be per storage, i.e., if you have multiple computers backed up to the same storage then only one prune job is enough.