Setting Licence Hostname

I have just checked my unraid duplicacy logs and it is has been failing since 2 days after I set it up last year (oops, should have checked that). It is failing with a licence error, and I have a 5 GUI licence active until 2030. All the docs mention to check the hostname is correct, however on the licence page on duplicacy.com the hostname field is empty and there is no option to set it. The docs mention to set it on the licence page, so is this a bug?

It shall be clickable in that table — is there a dash where hostname ought to be?

No, nothing. The table cell under host is completely empty.

I thought maybe one of the ad blocker extensions was messing with it, so tried in a vanilla safari browser and same issue

@gchen?

1 Like

@hamish Your license has never been activated so the hostname is empty. On the backup page of the web GUI, click the license status link next to the host name, then enter your license code. The host name on duplicacy.com will be updated.

Thanks @gchen , that worked