Show less statistics when backing up

When backing up using nothing i get a ton of output and when i back up using -stats i get even more output (for every chunk fx).
What i really want is just a single line with progress and estimated time and then the end sum up.
Is there any way to do this? The end sum up is the most important in my opinion.

I am using duplicacy with sudo because i need to backup root parts of my system which seems to make a difference in some things a least.

I find it useful to parse the log file(s) with sed. Then I can report without all the noise but keep the original file (for a little while) in case I need to chase an issue.

Here’s the relevant bit of the script:

# now some logfile maintenance ($LOGFILE is the file we've been piping all output into)
cd /home/brian/duplicacy/logs

# roll the summary logs over
mv "daily-duplicacy-5.log.gz" "daily-duplicacy-6.log.gz"
mv "daily-duplicacy-4.log.gz" "daily-duplicacy-5.log.gz"
mv "daily-duplicacy-3.log.gz" "daily-duplicacy-4.log.gz"
mv "daily-duplicacy-2.log.gz" "daily-duplicacy-3.log.gz"
gzip "daily-duplicacy-1.log"
mv "daily-duplicacy-1.log.gz" "daily-duplicacy-2.log.gz"
mv "daily-duplicacy.log" "daily-duplicacy-1.log"

# summarise the latest
sed -f /home/brian/duplicacy/bin/summary.sed $LOGFILE > daily-duplicacy.log

# and keep long-term brief summary
sed -f /home/brian/duplicacy/bin/brief.sed daily-duplicacy.log >> daily-duplicacy-long-term.log

# keep the entire log till next time
mv $LOGFILE daily-duplicacy-full.log

The two sed command files are:
summary.sed:

/\ DEBUG\ /d ; /\ TRACE\ /d ; /INFO\ UPLOAD_PROGRESS/d ; /INFO\ PACK_END/d ; /INFO\ SNAPSHOT_EXIST/d ; /\ skipped\ at\ the\ destination/d

and brief.sed:

/INFO\ UPLOAD_FILE/d ; /INFO\ CONFIG_INFO/d ; /INFO\ BACKUP_INDEXING/d ; /INFO\ SNAPSHOT_FILTER/d ; /WARN\ SKIP_DIRECTORY/d ; /WARN\ SKIP_FILE/d ; /INFO\ SNAPSHOT_COPY\ Chunk/d

Brian