Upgrade licence

Hello,
Sorry to bother you again.
Your software is great and very powerful.
I would be interested in the command lines that are generated by your software Duplicacy (to make scripts to backup on several sites).
Alas I only took a personal license for 2 years.
Should I take a license of type “commercial” for this - no possibility to upgrade? " -
(no problem if i had to take a new licence for this).
Thanks a lot.
Best regards,
J.V.

If you want to use the CLI version for commercial purposes, you can do it without buying commercial licenses for now. In about a month we’ll release the source code of the CLI version under the Fair Source 5 License, meaning you can use it for free if your organization has less than 5 users. Otherwise it will only be $10 per user per year.

If you want the GUI version instead you’ll need to buy commercial licenses. If you buy another two-year personal license I can consolidate them into a one-year commercial license.

I use your software for my personal use.
As I have 2 places of backup online (Hubic and SFTP site), I was interested in making a script for the 2nd site.
Your software has only one possibility…
So I’ll wait the release the source code of the CLI version and I’ll see what I can do at this time.
Best regards,
J.V

Personal use of the CLI version is always free and will remain free under the Fair Source License.

I posted this in the wrong place