Hi. Sorry in advance for the long post, but I really hope someone can help me figure out what’s going on.
Everything was running great for ~ 6 months then something happened on Mar. 22, which I didn’t notice till now (clearly I need to improve my backup monitoring). The web version service stopped loading at startup so no backups were done since then.
In May I renewed my license. Yesterday I noticed that backups had stalled on March 22, so I loaded up the web UI to find that it had no access to my storages and it showed as unlicensed. I re-activated using the new license key (I would have thought that the renewal would just automatically extend the license??), but I still have no access to the storages.
- There are supposed to be 2 B2 storages and 2 local ones.
- One of the B2 is missing completely, and the other has reverted to an earlier name of Test
- The local storages have changed name too - it seems that they are all referring to an older test version from before I did my final setup
- None of the storages can be accessed at all - all scheduled backups and checks gave errors. For the localstores I get “ERROR STORAGE_NOT_CONFIGURED The storage has not been initialized” and for B2 I get “ERROR STORAGE_CREATE Failed to load the Backblaze B2 storage at b2://: Authorization failure”
- duplicacy.json in the .duplicacy-web folder (Windows 10) still shows all storages as they should be and dates from March 22
Is there just a caching issue somewhere?? Using the CLI I was able to access all the snapshots on B2 and everything checks out fine. How can I get the Web version to pick up where I left off?