Restore from QNAP halts when navigating away from Restore page

Hello Support,

I am testing out running Duplicacy on my QNAP nas and was able to backup to one drive, when trying to restore from the backup, if I navigate to Dashboard and back I see that the restore operation stopped. From what I can tell I have to be on the restore page the entire time until the restore is completed. I tried on Windows Web Edition and the restore continues until it is completed even if I close my browser and reopen to the restore page. Duplicacy QNAP app version is 1.4.2, command line version is 3.1.0. Thanks for your help.

Current version is: Duplicacy Web Edition 1.6.3 releases

Thank you for the update I will check that version. When installing from the QNAP store it installed 1.4.2 and there is no update on the QNAP store. I will manually update and test this out. I am just curious, you linked 1.6.3 release, but I see 1.7.2 release for QNAP from the manual download link as well. Which should I install, latest version or your recommended version? Duplicacy Web Edition 1.7.2 releases.

Thanks for your help.
tntn

Ah, my bad. Use the latest available. ( I don’t use webgui myself, and in my mind 1.6.3 was the latest :slight_smile: )

Thank you very much, will test later today.