Slow Backup - Web-Edition - BackBlaze B2

Hi,

I did quite a few searches and went through the documentation but I am not seeing anything that is matching my issue. It also looks like the Web Edition might be a new offering but I might be wrong about that due to the release notes.

When I upload to BackBlaze B2 I am getting really slow uploads at around 1.35MB/s compared with my current solution at 14MB/s. (This is a baremetal Windows 10 machine with good specs)

Where can I find the settings in the documentation to adjust the upload speeds/threads for the duplicacy.json file … specifically for the Web Edition version?

I only see people and documentation of using the CLI product on this page: Duplicacy User Guide none of which follows the .json format config file.

-Rich

Don’t tinker with the .json file directly…

Open the Web UI, go to your backup or schedule job, click the little - hyperlink under options next to your backup and put something like -threads 8 in the command options field.

This is the same flag as used in the CLI.

Thank you … didn’t even see that little “-” dash sign there until you mentioned it. I am hitting the speeds now!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.