New features since 0.2.10:
- Support encrypted ssh key files: you can now use ssh key files encrypted by passphrases. Just enter the passphrase into the password text box.
- HTTPS support: when you specify an https listening address as well as a domain name on the Settings page, Duplicacy Web Edition will enable the https server, with certificates downloaded automatically from Let’s Encrypt.
- Administration login expiration is now configurable: if you set an non-empty administration password, there is an option to control how often you need to reenter this password. There is also a
log outlink on every page to quickly expire the current session.
-ato a new prune job if not specified
- Remove leading slashes in S3 storage paths if there are any
- Change chart interpolation method
- Fixed a bug in combining all log files into an email
- Remove the
filtersfile when deleting a repository
- Fixed a regex bug causing file names with spaces to be extracted incorrectly