Duplicacy Web Edition 1.2.0 is now available

New Features:

• HTTP reports: New Feature: JSON backup report
  • Maximum run time for schedule
  • Allow global options to set for a job (such as -v)
  • Add an option to exclude log messages with certain IDs when sending email notifications

Bug fixes:

It can be downloaded from https://duplicacy.com/download.html.

6 Likes

How do you update the web-ui? Do you just install it over the existing installation?

BTW: a link to the releases would be helpful.

3 Likes

You’ve probably figured out, yes, just run the installer to overwrite the existing installation.

I added a link to the Download page.

2 Likes

I uploaded a new version 1.2.1, which is almost identical to 1.2.0, except that the macOS package has now been notarized following Apple’s requirements.

2 Likes

Add an option to exclude log messages with certain IDs when sending email notifications

What exactly do we put in that field? Is it the name of the logfile(s)? This is definitely something I’m interested in, but it’s not obvious from “excluded logs” field name under email notifications.

Thanks!

1 Like

It is the third field of a log message. For example, in the following log message, REPOSITORY_SET is the log id.

2020-02-16 23:18:02.367 INFO REPOSITORY_SET Repository set to /Users/gchen/AcrosyncTest/repository

So if you put REPOSITORY_SET in to the exclude log input, this log message will not be included in the email.