This post will serve as the roadmap for the web GUI. Only features mentioned below will be considered for development.
This post will remain closed to replies. Please continue the discussion of each feature in other threads (or create a new thread if there isn’t one).
Features to be worked on
Support backups of remote computers via ssh
Run scripts before and after a schedule
Add a simple mode for specifying include/exclude patterns using ‘ticked’ folders – Filters Include/Exclude, Could it be implemented to a "tick" folder instead?
Integration of Vertical Backup (https://verticalbackup.com)
Chart usability enhancements - Web UI 1.0.0 chart usability enhancements
Rework the restore UI - keep a local cache to store file lists to avoid running the list command every time and to support multiple features requested in Is Duplicacy still under development?
Bugs to be fixed:
- [Bug/Feature Report] Duplicacy Web Edition - 1.1.0
- Windows uninstaller should stop service and uninstall service
- If the Windows service is stopped, --uninstall-service should continue to remove the service
- Show hidden files when listing files
- Fix the label for unchecked storage: Web UI: "some may not been checked recently"
- Enable the PACK_END log messages for showing files being processed in real-time: Web edition realtime log of successfully backed up files?